Macmillan Education define ‘Svelte’ as graceful, thin, and attractive! But that’s not all what these cables are about. Popularised by the big guns like Pittsburgh Modular and Modular Addict, these slinky cables have become quite the defacto standard and must have in every modular synth artists tool box. Besides being really attractive the real benefits of these cables come from being
- Super flexible jackets : making them really easy to work with giving you less tangled situations during those complex patches.
- Slim plugs: ensuring the tightest patches and slimmest modules are always visible and accessible during your gig.
- bright and fluorescent colours: make them more visible in low lit studios or live events.
- Light weight: and flexibility make them more compact and convenient for transportability ensuring you aren’t carrying too much other than your synths.
- Quality: well, they wouldn’t be this popular if they didn’t work… all the time!